Monday, October 1, 2012

So….this is my new blog. I doubt many will follow me here. I haven’t blogged in a looooong time. My life looks absolutely nothing like it did when I last blogged. I don’t know any other way to be than just real. And it’s not been easy to share a lot of what I’ve been through. My life has taken some curves and dives in the past 4 years. The way I see myself is evolving also. For the better part of my life I’ve been a wife and mother. Now at 43 I find myself single and an empty nester. I find  myself literally daily sometimes.  I catch a glimpse of the girl I used to be every once in a while, usually when I’m planting something or cooking. I barely recognize her. But like the saying goes, ships weren’t built to stay safe in the harbor. I’ve chosen to leave the harbor. I’ve not taken the path of least resistance. I’ve regretted it at times. I’ve been lonely, happy, strong when I didn’t want to be but didn’t feel I had a choice. I’ve always been me. This is my journey. My life. I hope my blog world friends will come on by for a visit and stay with me a while. I hope I can encourage you and make you laugh. I hope my journey, my story and sharing it blesses you.

4 comments:

  1. hello friend!!
    so good to see you here again. you are always so open and transparent...praying you are doing great!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise to "see" you this morning! Wishing you much joy and happiness as you travel your new path. Life is a journey!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here and so thrilled to see you and hear from you. I have wondered about what you were going through and how you were coping. And I have prayed for you too. I will certainly follow along:)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes I got the skirt in red and another one from her too and I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete